The difference between the chances of winning at the casino versus betting

What is the difference between the odds of winning at the casino and sports betting? Where can we earn more and why? What is the payout and which it is bigger and how much it matters? These are questions that many fans of gambling have questioned them over time and probably few know that the answers are accurate.

What is the payout?

The main reason of a bettor or a person that is playing gambling is to earn more money than they originally invested. Bookmakers, online casinos at the corner, websites gambling or poker rooms all have the same goal as you: to make money. The difference is that they are coming out every time, because otherwise it would fail and would not be able to provide the services that they offer. How do they make money? It’s a simple question; the main method is to return to bettors and players only part of the money staked. The exact amount that returns to bettors is known as the “payout”.

Eg casino games, suppose there are 100 players who count every sum of 100 €. That means € 10,000 were played. Three of these people each won € 1,000 each six people € 500 and 17 people 200 €. The remaining player loses all counted. That means that the casino returned to customers amount to 9.400 €, so offered a payout of 94%. The remaining 6% (600 €) hold it.

The same applies to sports betting. Let’s take a bet with two betting options, where both options have an equal probability of 50%. In an ideal situation, the two options should have odds of 2.00 to 2.00, but we all know that this does not happen. Suppose you are offered odds of 1.90 to 1.90. If we bet $ 5,000 each, the result regardless of the outcome when we win $ 9.500, so this means that at the gambler returns 95%, percentage that reprints the payout.

When it comes to betting it is not difficult to calculate the payout. Because the odds are visible at every game, we can calculate exactly how much returns to bettors. The payout varies from agency to agency, and from bet to bet. It is possible that the same bookmaker to find a bet payout of 87% and another 93% payout bet. Normally we would have to find bets payout less than 87%, regardless of the operator bets on that play. Regarding the maximum payout, Pinnacle Sports is recognized as a bookmaker offering up to 97% payout.

Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Google Plus
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons